- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blacknight Micro Preamp
Condition 1 - Mint Burgundy
- L21386 004001000 L21386004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. They were developed by directly ana...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get huge tone from a board-friendly preamp.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. They were developed by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Initially Mooer is releasing a set of 10 models, each based on a different popular tube amplifier from a range of manufacturers. These have been designed to be used with the upcoming Mooer power amp or in the effects return of any standard guitar amplifier. The speaker cab simulation allows the user to connect direct to a soundcard, powered monitor or P.A. without the need for a guitar amp or speaker cab at all.
- High-quality, dual-channel preamp
- Independent 3-band EQ, gain and volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation—On/Off or channel A/B
Call or click to order today!
- DCIN: Connect a DC 9V 300mA centre pin negative power supply
- INPUT: Connect your instrument directly or the output of your pre, pre-amp effects like Overdrive, distortion, etc.
- OUTPUT: Connect to a power amp or your amplifier’s effects return. (Highly recommend using a tube amplifier)
- Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes.
- Note: You can connect your effects loop effects, like modulation and time based effects, in between the Mooer preamps output and the input of the power amp (fx return).
- Modes: Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms）
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms）
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC, center negative (Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 3.68" x 1.65" x 2.04" (93.5mm x 42mm x 52mm)
- Weight: 0.35 lb. (160g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.