- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Graphic B Bass Equalizer Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J00229 004000000 J00229004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mooer Graphic B Bass Equalizer is the smallest bass equalizer pedal in the world which makes it extremely handy for players with full pedal board...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A graphic equalizer with 5-band EQ that will fit on any pedal board.
The Mooer Graphic B Bass Equalizer is the smallest bass equalizer pedal in the world which makes it extremely handy for players with full pedal boards. It's 5-band graphic EQ with master level control lets you dial in your sound exactly how you want. It also features an ±18dB adjustable gain range per band. It's full metal casing makes it durable and road ready and like most great effects pedals it has true bypass.
- Smallest Bass graphic equalizer pedal in the world
- 5-Band Graphic EQ with master level control
- ±18dB adjustable gain range per band
- Full metal shell
- Pedalboard friendly
- True bypass
Order yours today!
- Frequency Centers: 62.5Hz, 125Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: mA
- Dimensions: 1.6535" (W) x 2.0472" (H) x 3.6811" (D)
- Weight: 0.36lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.