- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Juicer Distortion Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J11666 004000000 J11666004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Neil Zaza signature overdrive pedal features a transparent and singing low gain overdrive; use it for added gain on a crunch sound amp or for li...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Compact drive pedal with quality components.
This Neil Zaza signature overdrive pedal features a transparent and singing low gain overdrive; use it for added gain on a crunch sound amp or for light overdrive on a clean amp. It features a full metal shell, a very small and compact design, a true bypass switch and a DC 9V adapter power supply.
- Compact size
- Great sound
- All metal
- True bypass
Rugged little pedal. Order today.
- Input : 1/ 4"monaur al jack (impedance: 1M Ohms )
- Output : 1/ 4"monaur al jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9 V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 20 mA
- Dimensions: 93. 5mm (D) — 42mm (W) — 52mm (H)
- Weight : 6oz.
- Accessories: Owner's manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.