- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IL Diavolo Overdrive Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J52008 004000000 J52008004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Il Diavolo Overdrive, designed in collaboration with premier Italian pedal designer Carlo Sorasio, features a classic circuit that’s been hot-rod...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get these devilishly good overdrive tones in your rig.
The Il Diavolo Overdrive, designed in collaboration with premier Italian pedal designer Carlo Sorasio, features a classic circuit that’s been hot-rodded for enhanced midrange and low end frequencies. Thanks to the Hi/Low switch, this pedal gives you access to a wide range of symmetrical and asymmetrical tones, from a smooth organic boost to sweet, smoky overdrive to full on-grind.
- Designed in collaboration with Italian pedal designer Carlo Sorasio
- Go from a smooth organic boost to sweet, smoky overdrive to full-on grind
- Classic circuit hot-rodded for enhanced midrange and low end frequencies
- Hi/Lo switch toggles between symmetrical and asymmetrical overdrive tones
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.