- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 2 - Blemished Red Walnut 190839829436
- L50677 005001001 L50677005001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nord Piano Monitor system is exclusively engineered for optimal dynamic reproduction of the electric and acoustic pianos in the Nord Piano Librar...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Active stereo speakers engineered for optimal sound performance with Nord pianos.
The Nord Piano Monitor system is exclusively engineered for optimal dynamic reproduction of the electric and acoustic pianos in the Nord Piano Library. Developed to give you optimal nearfield listening the compact Nord Piano Monitor system lets you experience the true character of Nord's renowned piano sounds with impressive depth and dynamics—a natural extension of their instruments.
Piano Monitor Brackets
For the ultimate nearfield listening experience the Nord Piano Monitor speakers can be mounted to the Nord Piano 4 using the optional Monitor Brackets. The Monitor Brackets can also be attached to standard microphone stands.
The Nord Piano Monitors feature an additional auxiliary audio input for connecting a laptop or smartphone - perfect for playing along, rehearsing or just listening to music.
- Dual inputs for keyboard and aux
- Weight 5.5 kg / pair
- Tweeter size 3/4"
- Woofer size 4 1/2"
- 2 x 80 Watt
Experience the Nord sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.