- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AD Series AD200B 200W Tube Bass Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint Orange
- 424073 004001000 424073004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 200W Orange Amplifiers AD200B Tube Bass Amp Head is one of the purest bass amplifiers ever produced. No bells and whistles, just the shortest sig...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Pure tube-driven bass tone.
The 200W Orange Amplifiers AD200B Tube Bass Amp Head is one of the purest bass amplifiers ever produced. No bells and whistles, just the shortest signal path which gives the best results. The AD200B amp has become a favorite of bass players. Its outstanding bass tone puts the Orange AD200B above many bass amps in this price range. The Orange AD200B produces the purest sounds throughout the bass spectrum. Offering 200W bass power, the AD200B bass head is great for small and medium-sized venues. Expect your Orange AD200B bass amp to shake the butts of anyone in earshot.
- Controls: gain, bass, middle, treble, master
- Features: Dual output (passive archive), Slave out, Failure fuse
- Output: 200W (RMS)
- Tubes: preamp - 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC81/12AT7; output - 4 x 6550/KT88
- Speaker impedance: 1 x 8ohms; 2 x 4ohms
- Dimensions: 21-3/4"W x 9-1/2"H x 11"D
- Weight: 55-1/4lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.