- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
6505+ 120W Guitar Amp Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- 481432 004000000 481432004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Peavey 6505+ 120W Guitar Amp Head is great for hardcore or metal players. 6 - 12AX7s in the preamp add up to even more terrifying punch and mind-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) An extra preamp tube makes it a 'plus.'
The Peavey 6505+ 120W Guitar Amp Head is great for hardcore or metal players. 6 - 12AX7s in the preamp add up to even more terrifying punch and mind-rattling gain. Includes footswitchable lead/rhythm channel select, effects loop, 3-band EQ, plus resonance and presence controls on each channel. Rhythm channel includes pre/post gain and bright/crunch switches. Lead channel includes pre/post gain controls only. Preamp output. Footswitch included. 4, 8, or 16 ohms.
The 6505 Series guitar amplifiers are named in celebration of Peavey's first 40 years, (1965-2005.) While known as the 5150 Series, these amps became the undisputed go-to guitar amps for scores of rock, hardcore, and metal bands because of their raw tone, relentless power, and roadproven reliability.
Preamp: 6 - 12AX7s
Power amp: 4 - 6L6s
Footswitchable lead/rhythm channels
4, 8, or 16 ohms
Miles of gain and tone deeper than the Grand Canyon. Call or click to get yours.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.