- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Classic 50 50W 4x10 Tube Combo Guitar Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- J11141 004000000 J11141004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Originally launched in 1991, these versatile all-tube amps retain their distinctive sound and circuitry but now feature an updated chassis design. Wi...Click To Read More About This Product
Originally launched in 1991, these versatile all-tube amps retain their distinctive sound and circuitry but now feature an updated chassis design. With three 12AX7s up front and four EL84 power amp tubes plus normal and bright inputs, 3-band passive EQ, and presence control, it's all the classic tone you seek and all the gigging versatility you need.
- Normal and bright inputs
- Four EL84s and three 12AX7s
- 3-band passive EQ
- Presence control
- Normal and lead volume
- Lead pre- and post-gain
- Master volume
- Reverb control
- Effects loop
- Chrome-plated chassis
- Tweed covering
- Four 10" Blue Marvel speakers
- Footswtich for channel switching and reverb (included)
- 50 watts (rms) into 16 or 8 ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.