- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Tour 410 Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Product 480317
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Peavey's Tour 410 Bass Cabinet employs weight-saving neodymium speaker magnets instead of heavy ferrite, plus ultra-lightweight plywood construction ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Makes loading for the gig a lot easier.
Peavey's Tour 410 Bass Cabinet employs weight-saving neodymium speaker magnets instead of heavy ferrite, plus ultra-lightweight plywood construction reduces weight even more. It's lighter, but has all the uncompromising power, punch, and tone you've come to expect from Peavey.
- Lightweight plywood construction
- Durable black Tolex covering
- Classic Peavey "Silver Stripe" cabinet design
- Four 10" high-performance, NEO-powered bass loudspeakers
- One 1" horn tweeter with level control
- 700 watts program power handling
- 8 ohms
- Neutrik and 1/4" speaker jacks in parallel
- 68 lb.
Your ears will be pleased and so will your back. Order your Tour 410 today.