- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vypyr Pro 100 100W 1x12 Guitar Modeling Combo Amp
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839741158
- #J21412 005000008 J21412005000008
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
By using analog distortion, the Peavey VYPYR Pro 100's digital processor has the amazing ability to offer almost limitless combinations of additional...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) More than 100 different amp, effect and instrument models to expand your creative horizons.
By using analog distortion, the Peavey VYPYR Pro 100's digital processor has the amazing ability to offer almost limitless combinations of additional stompboxes, "rack" effects, amplifiers and now even instrument models. The result is an overall better tonality.
Because of the advanced dual processor design, the VYPYR Pro 100 can run up to four amplifier models in parallel. Using the amplifier's unique architecture, the VYPYR Pro 100 is capable of designing a variety of signal path combinations. Four module bays, each with their own distinct LCD, can be assigned to an amplifier, effect, or stompbox, or in the first position an instrument model. The modules can be assigned in any order, allowing the user the ability to create the exact rig they desire, even if they desire to run two or up to four amplifiers in parallel.
With up to five parameters to precisely control effects, multiple delay types and advanced features such as MSDI (microphone simulated direct interface) direct output, effects loop, and MIDI control, the professional player can create the rig of their dreams inside a single combo amplifier.
AT-200 Auto-Tune guitar integration is a key aspect of the VYPYR Pro 100 design. The MIDI output allows the VYPYR Pro 100 to communicate with Peavey's revolutionary AT-200 guitar in order to change presets inside the guitar with one simple VYPYR Pro 100 button press.
Recording is a mainstay of the VYPYR Pro 100 design. With the most advanced USBaudio system in any VYPYR, the Pro 100 was designed from the beginning for home recording. The VYPYR Pro 100 also features an analog speaker and microphone simulated direct out for recording as well.
With over 500 presets available and more than 100 different models of effects, reverbs, delays and amplifiers, the VYPYR Pro 100 is the most innovative and advanced modeling amplifier on the planet. Designed for the gigging musician by the musicians at Peavey, it is perhaps the most versatile amp ever created.
The perfect companion for the amplifier, Peavey's updated Sanpera Pro foot controller unlocks all the power of the VYPYR Pro 100. Utilizing dual expression pedals which can be assigned to the default setting (volume on left, wah on right), and up to three other stomp or effects parameters, the Sanpera Pro foot controller is also range definable! Plus, the foot controller features a boost switch, tap tempo, a chromatic tuner, and looper controls that allow users to generate multi-track loops.
- Maximum wattage: 100W
- Tube or solid state: Solid state
- Type: Combo
- Number of preamp tubes: Not applicable
- Preamp tube type: Not applicable
- Number of power tubes: Not applicable
- Power tube type: Not applicable
- Power attenuation: Yes
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Number of channels: 4
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Number of inputs: 1
- Number of modes: 54 amp models
- Speakers: 1x12"
- Speaker brand: Peavey
- Speaker model(s): Peavey Sheffield
- Cab power handling: 100W
- Cab back panel: Partially open back
- Cab angle: Straight
- Channel 1: Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Channel 2: Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Channel 3: Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Channel 4: Three-band EQ, plus gain and volume
- Master volume: Yes
- Mid-shift: No
- Resonance: No
- Presence: Yes
- Bright: No
- Contour: No
- Reverb: Yes
- Voicing control: Yes
- Boost: Yes
- Other: Model select
- MIDI control: Yes
- Footswitch included: No
- Effects loop: Yes
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Tremolo: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Echo: Yes
- Flanger: Yes
- Phaser: Yes
- Modulation: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- External speaker output: No
- Headphone output: Yes; 1/8"
- Direct output: Yes, XLR
- AUX input: Yes; 1/8"
- USB connectivity: Yes
- Built-in tuner: Yes
- Country of origin: Info not available
Unlock your creativity with limitless potential. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.