- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hog 20 Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- 489055 004000000 489055004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like its porky cousin, the portable Pignose Hog 20 Amp is perfect for playing anywhere. And the Hog 20 recharges its own batteries when you plug it i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) It's rechargeable!
Like its porky cousin, the portable Pignose Hog 20 Amp is perfect for playing anywhere. And the Hog 20 recharges its own batteries when you plug it into a wall outlet. Runs for 6 to 10 hours on a single charge or on AC power. Heavy-duty 6-1/2" speaker is powered by a 20W amp. Also features squeal overdrive control, two instrument inputs, and a headphone jack. Stands 11" high and includes adapter/recharger cable.
Recharges when you plug it in
Runs 6-10 hours on a single charge
Heavy-duty 6-1/2" speaker
2 instrument inputs
Includes adapter/recharger cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.