Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Pigtronix Infinity Looper Pedal Condition 2 - Blemished 194744295270true false
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A powerful and flexible looper that provides latency-free looping and state-of-the-art features.
Infinity’s innovative “SYNC MULTI” mode provides a multiplier function allowing the length of Loop 2 to be 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 times the length of Loop 1. The two loops can also be run out of sync or even in SERIES, for verse/chorus song structures. Ninja style input split mode assigns Input 1 to Loop 1 and Input 2 to Loop 2, effectively allowing performers to record and overdub separate instruments on separate loops, into isolated amps simultaneously.
The Pigtronix Infinity also provides a long awaited AUX Loop output intended to send looped audio to stage monitors. This is especially helpful for drummers to hear and stay in time. An expression pedal jack for Loop Volume allows hands-free control of the overall audio output. Pigtronix thought of everything and kept only the F.A.T.
MIDI input for beat clock sync causes loop start and stop points to obey Pro Tools or any other DAW / sequencer that outputs MIDI. The Infinity’s USB access allows you to transfer your music to a computer at full 24bit, 48kHz resolution for further mixing, mastering or immediate publication. Pigtronix has also implemented audio upload with automatic format conversion, allowing you to upload virtually any digital audio file onto the Infinity Looper.
The must-have Pigtronix pedal for any musician. The Infinity Looper will inspire compositional depth and engaging performances; it is the ultimate practice and performance tool for every style of music.
The Infinity Remote Switch is a dual momentary switch designed to complement the Infinity Looper pedal. Unleashing the full potential of the Pigtronix Infinity Looper, this compact remote switch provides access to UNDO / REDO and REVERSE functionality as well as a few other hidden features.
UNDO / REDO:
When an overdub is in the process of being recorded (Loop LED is orange), pressing the UNDO switch will cause the Infinity to permanently erase that overdub at the end of the current loop cycle. Any material from previous overdubs that has already been merged with the initial recording will not be undone.
When an overdub has been recorded and closed (Loop LED is green), pressing the UNDO switch will remove that overdub instantly and retains the overdub for REDO if desired. Any material from previous overdubs that has already been merged with the initial recording will not be undone.
– Pressing the REVERSE button means that REVERSE playback will be started at the beginning of the next loop cycle. Pressing REVERSE also works during the initial recording of a loop.
– Once you are in REVERSE playback, pressing the REVERSE button means that playback will go forwards at the beginning of the next loop cycle.
– Once you are in REVERSE playback, you can use the UNDO switch to flip flop back and forth between forwards and reverse versions of the same layer instantly.
– Hitting REVERSE and then UNDO before the end of the loop cycle will cancel the REVERSE command.
Rec –> Overdub –> Play:
In response to numerous customer requests, we have implemented a feature that allows you to go directly from recording the base layer, straight into overdub mode. Once you have started the base layer recording, simply press the UNDO switch to close your initial loop and go straight into playback with overdub active. Press the appropriate Loop footswitch as you normally would to close the overdub when desired and begin regular playback.
When one or both loops are stopped, hitting UNDO will trigger an instant erase of the currently armed loop. This lets you simply leave the unit in ALL mode and retain the option to clear individual loops by pressing the UNDO switch after the desired loop has been stopped.
To activate Varispeed mode, press and hold the REVERSE switch for two seconds. Depending on the sample rate used during loop recording, Varispeed can play back loops up or down any interval from a minor second to a perfect octave. The default Interval selection is one octave, enabling REVERSE and UNDO to double-speed and half-speed recorded audio respectively.
- 2 Stereo loops with sync
- Loop 2 Multiplier x1, x2, x3, x4, x6
- Series or Parallel looping modes
- 50 presets (100 loops)
- 24bit / 48kHz recording
- Latency free looping
- Analog pass through of clean tone
- USB access to saved loops
- Supports upload of virtually any audio format via USB
- Input split for recording separate instruments on each loop
- Remote switch for Undo/Redo, Reverse, Rec>Overdub>Play, Instant Clear and Varispeed control
- Supports 256 (or more) overdubs per loop
- Aux loop out for drum monitor
- Expression pedal for loop audio volume, loop aging and Varispeed control
- Active MIDI Beat Clock sync
- Complete MIDI control of all functions
- Varispeed (pitch up & down) via MIDI or remote control
- Reverse Playback
- Variable Feedback Decay (loop aging)
- All commands are instantaneous
- Stutter mode
- 5 Stop modes for flexible performance options
- 18VDC power supply included
- USB-A to microUSB cable included
- Chassis size = 7.4” x 4.6” x 1.5”
- Voltage: 18V DC
- Current draw: 200mA @ 18V
A must have for every musician. Order today.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.