- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PolySaturator Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- 500726 004000000 500726004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PolySaturator distortion pedal from Pigtronix takes the original design even further, adding a Class A J-FET booster stage to the front end and r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) For guitarists looking to graduate beyond outdated overdrive designs.
The PolySaturator distortion pedal from Pigtronix takes the original design even further, adding a Class A J-FET booster stage to the front end and re-voicing the gain structure to provide an even wider range of sounds. The PolySaturator produces everything from subtle grit to blue velvet sustain inspired by our favorite tube amp lead channel.
The PolySaturator excels at gritty, edge-of-overdrive tones, but crank up the gain and you will be assaulted by face-melting ultra-high-gain sounds that will please shredders and shoegazers alike with impressive string to string clarity and F.A.T. tube sound. Our JRC4558D powered EQ circuits provide 12 db / octave active filtering over three distinct audio bands. This powerful EQ structure combined with a state-of-the-art approach to tube emulation, allows the musician to dial up wildly diverse and satisfying textures of analog distortion. Unprecedented touch sensitivity and overall range of distortion tones is achieved through multiple gain stages, and active EQ, perfectly balanced to give the musician enhanced control and expression using picking dynamics alone.
The PolySaturator guitar pedal presents a flexible and affordable alternative that will outperform any other boutique or mass production distortion effect available.
- Mellow Overdrive to Ultra High Gain Distortion
- 3-band 12 dB/Octave Graphic EQ
- Class A, J-FET Front End
- Original JRC4558D Op-amps throughout
- Super compact design
- True bypass
- 9-15 VDC
- Adapter included
- Circuit Design by Howard Davis
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.