- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Archon 25 1x12 25W Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- J16013 004000000 J16013004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Archon 25 brings the king of PRS high-gain amplification to the world of small, low wattage tube amps. The Archon's lush distortion and singing c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Amazing high-gain tone in a portable 1x12".
The Archon 25 brings the king of PRS high-gain amplification to the world of small, low wattage tube amps. The Archon's lush distortion and singing clean channel tones are all here in a 25-watt package (switchable to 13 watts via the back panel). The Archon 25's wattage makes the amp easier to push to optimum performance - tube amps sound best when pushed a little - and it gets there at a lower volume, which is a huge benefit not only at home, but also in the studio and on the stage. Recording with an amp at lower volumes will give you a cleaner signal and a truer tone, and on the stage, the soundman will thank you for not blowing out the other members of the band.
The Archon 25 features Volume, Treble, Middle, and Bass controls for each channel. There is also a Master Volume control for each channel and global Depth and Presence for added control. The Archon's 6L6/EL34 tube option is replaced here with 5881's, which offer extended high end while maintaining the Archon's signature crunch.
Bottom line, the Archon 25 keeps all the tone and flexibility of the Archon family intact, is a little more forgiving than its 100W and 50W big brothers, and won't break your back every time you load in for a gig.
- Made in USA
- Power: 25W (tube)
- Half-power switch to 13W
- Tubes: six 12AX7 (preamp); 5881 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channels
- Speaker: 1x12" Celestion G12-75T
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, master, bright switch (independent); presence and depth (universal)
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Two output jacks
- Dimensions: 21.5" x 10.5" x 17.75"
- Weight: 34 lb.
Big-time sound without the back ache. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.