- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonzera 20 20W 1x12 Tube Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Stealth with Black and Cream
- Write a Review
- K37070 004001000 K37070004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sonzera [Portuguese]: from som (sound), meaning a cool and/ or stunning sound (in the sense of music) – a kind of slang.The Sonzera 20 is a 20-watt c...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Vintage-style tone with plenty of versatility.
Sonzera [Portuguese]: from som (sound), meaning a cool and/ or stunning sound (in the sense of music) – a kind of slang.
The Sonzera 20 is a 20-watt combo amplifier with two independently controlled, footswitchable channels designed for maximum versatility and in the spirit of vintage amps that allowed you to control your tone instead of the amp being in control.
The clean channel delivers full, 3D tones reminiscent of American 1960s and '70s amplifiers. The lead channel is related to the clean channel circuit-wise, so that it can be set up to act as a boosted clean channel or manipulated to make the channels sound like two completely different amps (the lead channel can be set from slight to very heavy distortion by simply using the volume and master controls). The bright switch on the lead channel has been carefully tailored to deliver familiar high-end snap and is particularly effective on the low strings, neck pickup settings, and with single-coils, while the low-end response of the lead channel is full, tight, and clear.
Both channels on the Sonzera are designed to maximize note clarity and definition. The global presence control and the tone stack allow players to dial in a variety of tones from bell-like chime to warmer, thicker tones. The Sonzera 20 Combo also features global reverb control that is designed to enhance notes without clouding them. The reverb can be turned on and off via the footswitch. The addition of a built-in effects loop allows players to use all their time-based effects with ease without negatively impacting the overall tone of the amp.
In addition to its versatile tone, the Sonzera 20 Combo is also designed for reliability and serviceability. The power tube sockets are mounted directly to the steel chassis, and no push-on connections are used – all wires are soldered.
With robust construction, a wide range of tones, and steadfast controllability, the Sonzera 20 Combo is a solid gig- and studio-worthy amplifier.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W (tube)
- Tubes: one ECC83S, three 12AT7AC5 (preamp); two 6L6GCMS (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, level, drive, bright switch, presence, reverb
- Built-in reverb
- FX loop
- Poplar plywood construction
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 18 x 10.5 in.
- Weight: 42 lb.
- Footswitch included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.