- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mach2-HEAD MicroPro Guitar Amplifier Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- J73445 004000000 J73445004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Quilter Mach2-HEAD MicroPro Guitar Amplifier Head is not just a game changer. It is the game changer. Pat Quilter spent hours analyzing what make...Click To Read More About This Product
Buy a Qualifying Quilter Amp and Get a FREE Accessory with Mail-In Rebate.
Offer expires 09/30/20Download Rebate
(Open Box) Great sound and stage-ready power from a super-versatile, portable head.
The Quilter Mach2-HEAD MicroPro Guitar Amplifier Head is not just a game changer. It is the game changer. Pat Quilter spent hours analyzing what makes some of the greatest vintage amps so great. Then he developed analog technology that re-creates these voices and delivers unprecedented tone shaping options. Flip that voicing switch. Go ahead. This isn't like purchasing just one amplifier, it is like purchasing six of the most sought-after tone standards of the last 40 years. And, no, it's not modeling. This is a patented recreation of the actual behaviors of these vintage amps. Unleash the Mach-2 HEAD on your Quilter extension cabinet.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 200W (100 watts per channel; 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2)
- Two channels
- Two inputs
- Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged
- FX loop
- Can be combined with an extension cab
- Power supply auto-adapts, regardless of the voltage
- Weight: 7 lb.
- Includes fitted cover
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.