Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Quilter Labs Travis Toy 15 Steel Guitar Amplifiertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Quilter Labs Travis Toy 15 Steel Guitar Amplifier
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Designed for today's modern steel guitar player.
The Travis Toy 15, utilizes the custom signature Eminence Double-T 15 speaker and is intended to be the best possible amplification system for today's modern steel guitarist. Features include laser engraved tilt back legs, a signature Double T 15 speaker, a pre-configured and tested Tone Block 202 and a custom artist badge.
- Aluminum Amplifier Retention Plate
- Laser Engraved Travis Toy 12 Tiltback legs pre-installed
- Ballistic Nylon Cover
- Right-Angle Speaker Cable
- Travis Toy 12 Product Badge
For the ultimate steel guitar amplifier combo. Order today.
Travis Toy 15 Steel Guitar Amplifier Specifications:
- Power Amplification: Tone Block 202 Amplifier
- -Power Output: 0 to 200 watts, 4-8 ohms
- -AC Power Req.: 100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 250W max
- -Input Connections: 1/4" mono, 2meg impedance.
- -Effects Loop: 1V full scale, 1K Send impedance, 47K Return impedance.
- -Direct Out (Rear): XLR-M, 300mv full scale, balanced, ground lifted, 10K min.
- -Signal Out (Front): TRS, switchable, Line Out pre-Master +4dB balanced, or Headphone post-Master.
- -Speaker 1 Output: 8 ohms, 200 W minimum recommended rating
- -Speaker 2 Output: 4 ohms, 200 W minimum recommended rating
- -Dimensions: 8.5" x 7.25" x 3.25" (21.6cm x 18.4cm x 8.3cm)
- -Weight: 3 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Speaker Eminence: Travis Toy Double T 15
- Nominal Basket Diameter: 15", 381 mm
- Nominal Impedance: * 4 Ω
- -Power Rating: ** 300 W
- -Resonance (Fs) 56 Hz
- -Usable Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 3.3 kHz
- -Sensitivity: *** 101 dB
- -DC Resistance: (Re) 3.18 Ω
- -Qts: 0.33
- -Magnet Weight: 11 oz.
- -Gap Height: 0.36", 9.1 mm
- -Voice Coil Diameter: 3", 76 mm
- Dimensions: H 19 inches (48.3 cm) x W 19.75 inches (50.2 cm) x D 12 inches (30.5 cm)
- -Shipping: 37.8 Pounds (17.15KG)
- -Carton Size: 24" (61 cm) x 23" (58.4 cm) x 16" (40.6 cm)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.