- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bassbone V2 Bass Preamp and DI Box
Condition 1 - Mint
- J20901 004000000 J20901004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like the original, the second generation Bassbone V2 features the same award-winning audio circuit that has made the Bassbone a top choice for many o...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Enables you to toggle between two basses with a simple toe tap with EQ and level control for both.
Like the original, the second generation Bassbone V2 features the same award-winning audio circuit that has made the Bassbone a top choice for many of the world's most prominent bass players, including Marcus Miller, John Patitucci, Rhonda Smith and Victor Wooten.
Simply stated, the Bassbone V2 is a bass command center. Connect any two basses and seamlessly toggle between them using a footswitch. Each channel has a separate level control to balance the two instruments and is augmented with a unique EQ that enables you to adjust the tone to match your bass amp. In fact, the passive-interactive EQ is so powerful, you can toggle between channels to emulate switching from a P-Bass to a Rickey using the same bass. A special PZB booster adds yet another dimension - allowing you to connect a piezo, such as used on an upright bass when doubling.
With the Bassbone V2, you get even more: A boost footswitch can be used to either engage a power booster for solos or can be assigned as a mute switch for quiet on-stage tuning. A third footswitch lets you activate the effects loop which is equipped with a wet-dry control to retain the tone of the original instrument and then mix-in as much of the effect as you like. The effects can be assigned to either channel or both. Once processed, you can send your sound to a stage amp, tuner and to the PA system using the built-in Radial DI box.
The Bassbone V2 is a power-packed bass preamp that combines on-stage efficiency, amazing tonal control and superb audio performance in a compact box. This makes it the ideal front end for both live and studio recording.
- Two-channel bass preamp for 1 or 2 basses
- Built-in Radial DI with low-Z balanced out for the PA
- Combination power booster, effects loop and mute
- Powerful EQ and level controls for each bass
Add to your rig today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.