- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voco-Loco Vocal Preamp and Effect Switcher
Condition 1 - Mint
- J02274 004000000 J02274004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Voco-Loco is a foot-controlled effects loop that enables the lead vocalist, sax or trumpet player to incorporate guitar effects pedals into the s...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Fine-tune your effects control.
The Voco-Loco is a foot-controlled effects loop that enables the lead vocalist, sax or trumpet player to incorporate guitar effects pedals into the signal path, just like an electric guitarist adds effects for soloing.
The design begins with a state-of-the-art mic preamp that is designed to accept both a standard dynamic microphone or a condenser by activating the built-in phantom power supply. A great sounding two band EQ with low and high frequency shelving makes it easy to add warmth and shimmer. The signal is then sent to the guitar pedals via a transformer isolated hi-Z effects loop circuit that is equipped with individual send & receive controls to optimize signal-to-noise and reduce distortion. A tone control on the return path lets you smooth the sound of pedals that may be overly bright and the blend control lets you mix the original 'dry' signal with the 'wet' effect to set the perfect mix.
Simply plug your mic into the Voco-Loco via the XLR input, connect your effects pedals using standard ¼" guitar cables, and then send the output from the Voco-Loco to the input on your mixer. Before the song begins, choose which effects you want on and - when you are ready - activate the loop using the right hand footswitch. A second footswitch serves double-duty as either a mute switch to turn off the mic between sets or as a 100% wet effects loop for special situations where you may not want any of the clean signal to pass through.
With the Voco-Loco in your signal chain, you can add delay or reverb, maybe a touch of distortion or even a special effect like a wah-wah to enhance your solo performance. The options are only limited by your imagination and desire to stand out from the crowd!
- Add guitar effects pedals to vocals or instruments
- Create exciting and unique effects as you perform
- Turn on multiple effects using one footswitch
- Works with either dynamic or condenser microphones
Impeccable build quality and smart design. Order yours today.
- Audio circuit type: Integrated Op-Amp with Class A FET input circuit
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.005%
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Input impedance: 10K-Ohms
- Maximum input: +10dB
- Gain: 52dB
- Clip level output: +15dBu
- Output impedance: 300 Ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -120dBu
- Noise floor: -85dBu
- Intermodulation distortion: <0.005%
- Phase deviation: 8 @50Hz
- Common mode rejection: -73dB @55Hz
- FX loop input impedance: 100K
- FX loop output impedance: 3000 Ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.