- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ola Englund Signature Satan 120W Tube Guitar Head
Condition 1 - Mint
- J11963 004000000 J11963004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Randall Ola Englund Satan 120W all-tube head was designed by legendary tone-maker Mike Fortin to accommodate Englund's spine-crushing high-gain s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) When it comes to hardcore, meaty metal sound, all hail Satan.
The Randall Ola Englund Satan 120W all-tube head was designed by legendary tone-maker Mike Fortin to accommodate Englund's spine-crushing high-gain sound requirements while not losing clarity when playing well below standard E tuning. And, when you play for bands with names including The Haunted, Six Feet Under, and Feared, the aggression needs to be cranked to 11, and that's exactly how Satan sounds.
Its two channels are powered by six 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6L6 and KT88 power-amp tubes. Controls on channel 1 include Girth (low-frequency gain), Grind (high-frequency gain), gain (overall gain), "Kill" switch (boost) and Sweep for variable tone stack frequency point control. Channel two houses mid-shift and bright switches. Both channels offer independent three-band EQs, as well as volume and gain. And both share depth, presence and master volume.
Power: 120W (tube)
Tubes: six 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6, two KT88 (power amp)
Two footswitchable channels
Two inputs for passive and active pickups
Impedance: 4Î, 8Î, 16Î
Tube-driven series/parallel footswitchable FX loop
Controls: (Channel 1) Girth (low-frequency gain), Grind (high-frequency gain), gain (overall gain), "Kill" switch (boost), Sweep, three-band EQ; (Channel 2) three-band EQ, volume, gain, mid-shift switch, bright switch; (universal) depth, presence, master volume
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.