- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RF4 Guitar Footswitch
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839364814
- Write a Review
- #J11964 005000006 J11964005000006
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This straightfoward MIDI footswitch features four buttons that are easily recognizable and evenly spaced for easy access....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This straightfoward MIDI footswitch features four buttons that are easily recognizable and evenly spaced for easy access.
4-button universal MIDI footswitch for MIDI-capable amplifiers and other equipment
Pedal can be powered by amplifiers/MIDI products that offer power via 7-pin cable (included)
7-pin DIN connector also works with 5-pin cable (not included) but requires external power
9-volt AC inlet is provided for external power (external power supply not included)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.