- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randall RX Series RX75DG2 75W 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 582327
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 75W Randall RX Series RX75DG2 Combo Amp is equipped with digital effects, and 2 channels for 3 modes, all in a tight and affordable guitar amplif...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Big sound in a small combo package.
The 75W Randall RX Series RX75DG2 Combo Amp is equipped with digital effects, and 2 channels for 3 modes, all in a tight and affordable guitar amplifier package.
Huge sound is the best way to describe the Randall RX75DG2 1x12 combo amp. Randall's mission to deliver a more affordable amp that achieves the tone of much larger combos and stacks has developed into quite a powerhouse.
The RX amp's tone circuits are designed to achieve the modern Randall tone that delivers plenty of tight lows as well as enough top-end sizzle to satisfy any metal monster.
The result is an overwhelming sound that may change your definition of the modern practice amp. And just to keep it interesting, the Randall RX75DG2 combo is loaded with digital effects, dual 3-Band EQ, a series effects loop, and slave output with level.
- Digital effects
- Preamp/Channels: 2 Channel/3 Modes
- Mode 1: Classic Clean with Boost
- Mode 2: Vintage/Modern Hi-Gain
- Mode 3: Vintage/Modern Hi-Gain
- EQ Controls: Bass, Mid, Treble, Contour
- Master Controls: Volume
- Power Amp: Solid-State
- Power Output: 75 Watts
- Speakers: 1 x 12" Randall Jaguar
- Features: Dual 3-Band EQ
- Series Effects Loop
- Slave Output with Level
- Output power: 50W RMS @ 8 Ohm (1% THD); 60W RMS @ 4 Ohm (1% THD)
- Input impedance: 500 kOhm
- Max input level: -45 dB
- Power consumption: 160W
- S/N ratio: Greater than 80 dB
- Speaker: 12"
- Effects send
- Load impedance: 1 kOhm or greater
- Effects return
- Nominal output level: -8 dB
- Impedance: 100 kOhm
- Line out
- Optimum input level: -8 dB; 0 dB/1V RMS
- Bass: +/- 15 dB at 50 Hz
- Middle: +/- 10 dB at 600 Hz
- Treble: +/- 18 dB at 3 kHz
- Dimensions: 24-1/2"W x 18-3/8" x 11-1/4"D
- Weight: 45 lb.