- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Medusa Chorus and Tremolo Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839453358
- H71378 005000004 H71378005000004
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In December of 2004, Red Witch released the first Medusa Chorus Tremolo pedal with a limited run of 74 units. Over the years, those original Medusas ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) The long-awaited reissue of the highly sought-after Medusa chorus and tremolo pedal.
In December of 2004, Red Witch released the first Medusa Chorus Tremolo pedal with a limited run of 74 units. Over the years, those original Medusas became the Holy Grail for many players, and the overwhelming demand has inspired Red Witch to reissue the Medusa with some key upgrades and improvements.
The Medusa's incredible chorus and tremolo settings are flexible enough to deliver both classic and futuristic sounds, including a voicing control potentiometer instead of the original five-way dial for limitless options of delicious choral goodness. The Medusa also has a unique ChorusTrem setting which has the chorus and tremolo effects occur simultaneously and in sync. Stereo outputs provide killer depth and unparalleled magic, and it's all housed in a smaller, more compact housing.
- Reissue of the sought-after Medusa chorus/tremolo
- Flexible chorus and tremolo settings provide a wealth of sounds
- Potentiometer voicing control replaces the original five-way switch
- Smaller, more compact housing
- ChorusTrem setting delivers both effects simultaneously and in sync
- Stereo outputs
This is the one you've been waiting for! Order it now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.