- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G4 Distortion Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- L56451 004000000 L56451004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Revv’s Red Channel 4 is a thick-gain monster that still has the nuance to cover oldschool tones. The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on this tone use...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Based on channel 4 of Revv's Generator 120, this meaty distortion will have you seeing red.
Revv’s Red Channel 4 is a thick-gain monster that still has the nuance to cover oldschool tones. The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on this tone used by premier touring and recording guitarists worldwide.
Applying feedback the designers received from the G3 pedal – they developed the polar opposite to its surgical, mid-forward Purple Channel voicing. The G4 is a great place to start for thick, saturated, amp-like tones and a complement to the G3 or any existing rig.
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Red Channel” from the Generator 120 & 100
- Durable, tested construction
- Thick, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk and pop artists worldwide
- Follow-up to the best-selling G3, applying all of the feedback and research from that to an all-new amp-like pedal
- Optimized for analog, digital and hybrid rigs
Call or click to order today!
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective red, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Top-mounted jacks
- 1-year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.