- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tranquilizer Phase-Vibe Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J55934 004000000 J55934004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Tranquilizer phase-vibe effects pedal from J Rockett Audio Designs is a swirly machine. The Tranquilizer is capable of classic phase 45 sounds, c...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Add new dimensions to your tone with this versatile phase-vibe.
The Tranquilizer phase-vibe effects pedal from J Rockett Audio Designs is a swirly machine. The Tranquilizer is capable of classic phase 45 sounds, classic Univibe sounds, classic Leslie sounds and classic vibe only sounds. The key to everything morphing is in the Focus control, which is an external biasing feature.
Phase/Vibe – All the way left is 100% phase, all the way right is 100% vibe and anything in-between is a blend of the two. The 12:00 setting is exactly a perfect 50/50 blend so you can lean toward more vibe or more phase, whichever you prefer
Focus – There is a general area between 10:00 and 2:00 where you get the dramatic differences but anything beyond that can be very subtle, to no effect at all, so please experiment. You will find your Leslie tones, your Univibe tones and some other craziness in between
Speed – Controls the speed for both vibe and phase
Fat – Controls the low-end whomp. If you have the bias set super subtle you can increase the fat control to bring out the effect a bit more for a smoother turnaround
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 9V
- 9 volt negative tip adaptor and a 5.5mm x 2.1mm jack
- 9 volt battery
- True Bypass
- Dimensions: 4 x 2.3 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.