- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
FC-300 MIDI Footswitch Controller
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839362049
- Write a Review
- #150244 005000008 150244005000008
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FC-300 sets a new standard of power, versatility and innovation for MIDI foot control. With features such as bi-directional MIDI data flow to the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Be the master of MIDI onstage.
The FC-300 sets a new standard of power, versatility and innovation for MIDI foot control. With features such as bi-directional MIDI data flow to the Roland VG-99 via RRC2, patch memory recall, twin expression and control pedals and more, this advanced control station is a perfect companion for Roland's VG-99 V-Guitar System or any other performance-based MIDI instrument or device.
Advanced MIDI foot controller with two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches and expandability
New Patch Mode stores up to 100 MIDI setups
In addition to standard MIDI connection, advanced RRC2 protocol adapted for bidirectional data flow between FC-300 and Roland RRC2-equipped products
3-way power supply and rock-solid metal construction for stage use
Two Amp Control switches for controlling amp channels or effects
Perfect companion for the VG-99
- RRC2, Bi-directional MIDI data flow
- 2 expression/control pedals
- 9 footswitches
- 100 MIDI setups
- 3-way power supply
- Metal construction
- 2 amp control switches
Be a guitar MIDI master! Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.