- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
805 Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J12996 004000000 J12996004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you’re looking to give your sound a bit of a boost or trying to find harmonically rich heavy gain with warm tube character, the 805 Overdrive...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Expanded gain range with 3-band active EQ for a better boost.
Whether you’re looking to give your sound a bit of a boost or trying to find harmonically rich heavy gain with warm tube character, the 805 Overdrive provides the versatility needed for any type of music – blues, country, rock, metal, and everything in between. The 3-band active EQ, delivers unprecedented control–you can have a smooth, lyrical bluesy tone one minute, and crushing modern metal crunch the next.
The 805 is designed to be the perfect overdrive for pushing the front end of an already distorted amp, giving you plenty of output and tone-shaping capability, but can also give your clean tone a controlled boost. Scoop your mids or tighten your hard rock/metal tone in front of a high-gain amplifier. Give that solo a searing boost that cuts perfectly through the mix and give your low end rhythm parts controlled crunch.
The 805 is capable of any of these and more. Being a true-bypass pedal, it will feel at home on whatever pedal board you choose.
- Bass - 90 Hz +/- 11 dB
- Mid - 750 Hz +/- 11 dB
- Treble - 2.1 kHz +/- 12 dB
- THD @10mVrms input @ 1 kHz with 12 dB of gain: 0.15%
- Noise referred to input: -<-126 dBV, 400 Hz to 20 kHz Max Output before Saturation: 0.6Vrms
- Input Impedance: 470 kOhms
- Output Impedance: 1 kOhms
- Power: 9V battery or external 9 to 18V Regulated DC Adapter (center negative)
- Current consumption: 4.5mA
- Dimensions: 2.61 in. X 4.90 in. X 1.45 in.
- Pedal, Velcro, Sticker, Marking Arrows
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.