- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
La Super Rica Fuzz Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- K47715 004000000 K47715004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Love the sound of fuzz pedals, but hate the way they can disappear in the mix? Or maybe you’re a fan of fuzz tones, but can’t bond with them in your ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Add great fuzz to your tone without getting lost in the mix.
Love the sound of fuzz pedals, but hate the way they can disappear in the mix? Or maybe you’re a fan of fuzz tones, but can’t bond with them in your own rig. The Seymour Duncan La Super Rica combines a classic Fuzz circuit with powerful tone shaping controls allowing you to dial in exactly the tone you need, from bright and cutting to smooth, musical saturation.
La Super Rica is a highly adjustable, silicon-based fuzz pedal for players who love classic fuzz tones, but need enough versatility to sculpt their own tone. While many fuzz pedals can get lost in the mix or only work well with single coils or particular amps, La Super Rica’s tone shaping controls allow you to tailor your fuzz tones so they sound just as good no matter what you are playing. In addition to fuzz, there’s a semi-parametric EQ for controlling the midrange, and a three-position voicing switch for sculpting the low-end.
Call or click to order today!
- Power requirement: 9V battery or external 9 to 18V regulated DC adapter (center pin negative)
- Type of circuitry: Discrete compound transistor front end with semi-parametric mid control
- Bypass: True hard-wire bypass
- Mid: Adjusts level of mid band selected by frequency control by +/-10 dB
- Frequency: Sets frequency of mid control from 548 Hz to 2.2 kHz
- Level: Adjusts output level from 0 to 1.5 V Max
- Gain: Sets Gain amount from 62 to 80 dB (measured at - 3.0 kHz, compensated for internal attenuation)
- 3-position toggle switch: Selects between 3 different low frequency characteristics
- Input Impedance: Approx. 500 ohms to 10k ohms, depending on Gain setting, low to high
- Output impedance: 100 ohms
- Noise referred to input: <125dBV, A-weighted
- Current consumption: 7mA in operational mode
- Dimensions: 2.61 x 4.90 x 1.45 in.
- Weight: 0.8 lb. without battery
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.