- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
1624T Dual-Tone 24W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839688699
- #J27776 005000002 J27776005000002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The “Dual-Tone” 1x12 combo amplifier is the undeniable rock star of the mid-'60s Supro amplifier lineup. Vintage 1624T amps have been sought-after fo...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Classic '60s sound in a modern-day, U.S.-made road-worthy combo.
- J.D. Simo official Supro Dual Tone Demo with Vintage 1960 Gibson Les Paul Led Zeppelin
- J.D. Simo Supro 1624T Dual-Tone Slide Guitar Demo with 1960 Gibson Les Paul
- Steve Stevens plays the Supro 1624T Dual-Tone Reissue Tube Amp - Studio Demo
- J.D. Simo - FUNKY jive guitar on a vintage 1960 Gibson Les Paul and 1624T Supro Dual-Tone Reissue
- Supro 1624T Dual-Tone with Harp Demo feat. Gerry Hundt on Harmonica Chicago Blues
- Matt Smith plays the Supro 1624T Dual-Tone 1964 Reissue Tube Amplifier
The “Dual-Tone” 1x12 combo amplifier is the undeniable rock star of the mid-'60s Supro amplifier lineup. Vintage 1624T amps have been sought-after for decades because they embody the most desirable aspects of the Supro sound. As the Dual-Tone’s volume knob is turned beyond noon, a fat and compressed clean tone evolves into an immediately recognizable grind that remains articulate and listenable even when turned up to full blast.
This 24-Watt, 1x12 tube combo can easily be driven to glorious saturation at a manageable gigging volume while retaining exceptional clarity and bandwidth, at any level of gain. This amp’s unique mojo is largely defined by the use of 6973 power tubes in the amplifier’s output stage. These robust 9-pin tubes were employed extensively in the mid- and low-power Supro amps made 50 years ago. 6973 tubes look like EL84s but they deliver a distinctly American voice that has been missing from the world of tube amplifiers for far too long.
The Dual-Tone’s linkable channels each sport volume and tone controls as well as a shared tremolo circuit. Plugging into IN 1+2 links both preamp channels in parallel for double the input signal and double the gain. This clever topology lets you hit the power amp as hard as necessary and even allows “channel switching” in its purest form, using a simple A/B switch.
The 1964 reissue Supro Dual-Tone’s vintage-correct, lightweight cabinet—combined with our breathtaking custom 12” Supro speaker—kicks out surprisingly plump low end with all the detailed midrange and high end articulation that defines the Supro tone players have been chasing for decades. Loud enough to gig with a band, yet easy to haul around town, the Supro Dual-Tone is the perfect small club and recording amplifier.
- Power: 24 watts (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7; two 6973
- Two channels
- Two inputs
- Speaker: 1x12 Supro DT12
- Controls: volume, tone, speed, depth
- FX: tube tremolo
- Blue Rhino Hide tolex
- Dimensions: 23.6 in. x 16 in. x 10.5 in.
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Assembled in the U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.