- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
1650RT Royal Reverb 35/60W 2x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- J27779 004000000 J27779004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1650RT Royal Reverb is the flagship tube amplifier of the Supro line. This retro-modern masterpiece updates the mid-'60s classic with an all-tube...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Plenty of power and versatility for any gig.
- Supro Royal Reverb 2x10 Reissue Tube Amplifier Demo by Rick Vito
- John Verity Demos the 1650RT Supro Royal Reverb 2x10 Amplifier with Fret King Guitar
- Tauk - Darkwing studio performance with Supro Royal Reverb Amplifier
- Supro Royal Reverb Amplifier Demo by Matt Jalbert of Tauk - Tremolo
- Supro Royal Reverb Amplifier Demo by Matt Jalbert of Tauk - Reverb
- Supro Royal Reverb Amplifier Demo by Matt Jalbert of Tauk - Cranked
- Lettuce "Blast Off" NYC Central Park Summer Stage - Shmeeans plays Supro Royal Reverb Amp
- Rick Vito Minor Blues Les Paul into Supro 1650RT Royal Reverb Reissue Amp
- Rick Vito slide guitar demo for Supro Royal Reverb 2x10 Reissue Tube Amp
The 1650RT Royal Reverb is the flagship tube amplifier of the Supro line. This retro-modern masterpiece updates the mid-'60s classic with an all-tube feature set designed to deliver superior sonic flexibility and ample headroom along with enough stage volume to handle any gig.
The blue rhino hide tolex, compact physical dimensions and fundamental circuit topology are all derived from the original 2x10 Supro Royal Reverb combo amplifier. Like its vintage counterpart, the new Royal Reverb’s power tube tremolo comes after the reverb pan, lending an ethereal shake and wobble to the enveloping wash of tube-driven spring reverb.
Independent treble and bass controls in the preamp provide enhanced tonal control while Supro's unique, 3-way switchable power scheme allows the musician to coax a wide variety of texture from the 6L6-fueled power amp. The 35-Watt Class A (Cathode Bias) modes delivers the more spongy character of the 5U4 tube rectifier, while the 60-Watt Class AB mode makes use of a silicon rectifier to achieve faster transient response with maximum available headroom and volume.
The unique Class A / Class AB switchability of the Royal Reverb model effectively equips this amp with two distinct tremolo voices. Set to Class A mode, the tremolo is pure vintage Supro, with its distinctive asymmetrical rhythm and overall depth dependant on how hard the output tubes are being pushed. Set to Class AB mode, the tremolo gets much deeper, with greater symmetry and overall range of amplitude modulation.
The Supro Royal Reverb carries a long, six-spring reverb pan with all-tube reverb drive; recovery stages provide warm and smooth reverb that “surrounds the note.” From subtle ambience to massive splashing surf madness, the Royal Reverb lives up to its name in every way.
- Power: 35 watt (Class A, cathode bias); 60 watts (Class AB)
- Tubes: four 12AX7; one 12AT7; two 6L6; one 5U4
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speakers: 2x10 Supro CR10
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, reverb, speed, depth, three-way rectifier power/class switching
- FX: Reverb, tremolo
- Blue Rhino Hide tolex
- Dimensions: 23.6 in. x 16 in. x 10.5 in.
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Assembled in NY, U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.