- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
1675RT Rhythm Master 35/45/60W 1x15 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- J40245 004000000 J40245004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For those players who love the huge, bold sound of the 1×15” Thunderbolt amp, but need a lush, all-tube reverb to fill out their sound, Supro present...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Incredible vintage tone, now with tube reverb built in.
For those players who love the huge, bold sound of the 1×15” Thunderbolt amp, but need a lush, all-tube reverb to fill out their sound, Supro presents the 1675RT Rhythm Master amplifier. Rooted in Supro tradition, this vintage-inspired model is loaded with independent bass and treble controls, six-spring long pan reverb, output tube tremolo and switchable Class A / Class AB power amp wiring for 35, 45 or 60 watts of vintage American tone.
The Rhythm Master’s USA made custom 15-in. driver is the most accurate and true sounding 15-in. guitar speaker on the market, with a full, broadband sound that is never muddy. To create this signature speaker, Supro worked with Eminence to combine the best elements of its favorite vintage 15-in. speakers (Jensen C15PS and JBL D130) with modern construction methods and materials to achieve a vintage voiced driver with superior power handling and juicy bottom end.
The unique power amp topology of the Rhythm Master not only allows for players to change the texture and output volume of the amp but it also provides two very different, all-tube tremolo effects depending on whether Class A (cathode bias) or Class AB (grid bias) mode is selected. The cathode bias tremolo is vintage Valco/Supro all the way, where the overall depth of the effect changes along with the dynamics of your playing. The grid bias tremolo is gives a much deeper, stronger and more pronounced throbbing effect. Since the tremolo is performed by modulating the bias of the output tubes, the reverb necessarily comes before the tremolo effect, for a mesmerizing combination of pure tube reverb and tremolo when both effects are combined.
- Power: 60W, 45W (Class-AB); 35W (Class-A)
- Tubes: four 12AX7, one 12AT7, two 5881/6L6, one 5U4
- Single channel
- Two inputs
- Speaker: 1x15 Supro TB15 Speaker
- Controls: Independent bass and treble, volume, reverb, tremolo
- Blue Rhino Hide tolex
- Dimensions: 23.6 in. x 19 in. x 10.5 in.
- Weight: 45lbs
- Assembled in USA
- Engineered by Bruce Zinky, Thomas Elliott and David Koltai
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.