- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
1695T Black Magick 25W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint
- J37121 004000000 J37121004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Black Magick, a recreation of one of rock and roll’s holy-grail amplifiers, is an all-tube, high-gain blues machine that hearkens back to the dimensi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Vintage high-gain blues tone, with classic looks to match.
- Supro Black Magick Guitar Combo Amplifier with Guns N' Roses Guitarist Richard Fortus
- Supro Factory Tour: Building the Statesman Guitar Amplifier
- Supro Black Magick amp demo by Guns and Roses guitarist Richard Fortus during 2016 Tour rehearsal
- George Lynch Supro Black Magick Amplifier Studio Demo with ESP Signature Guitar Solo
Black Magick, a recreation of one of rock and roll’s holy-grail amplifiers, is an all-tube, high-gain blues machine that hearkens back to the dimensions, cosmetics and circuitry of the Supro amps from 1959, just like the one donated by Jimmy Page to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Museum. In tribute to this legendary and extensively modified combo, Supro's engineers used the cabinet dimensions from a '59 Supro 2x10 and replaced the baffle with a 1x12, arming the 25-watt combo with a custom, British-voiced speaker specially developed for the Black Magick amp.
The preamp found in the Black Magick features two channels wired in parallel, with independent volume controls and a single, shared tone control. The vintage-correct front-end topology of the original 1959 Supro combos has been streamlined in the Black Magick, with automatic linking of channels 1 and 2 when using only the first input jack. This flexible arrangement provides double the gain when used with one instrument and also allows for two instruments to share the same Black Magick or for the use of an A/B/Y box to achieve channel-switching on the fly.
With more gain on tap than any other Supro reissue, Black Magick absolutely rips for heavy blues and classic rock guitar styles. This amp’s traditional, cathode-biased “Class-A” power section uses 6973 tubes to achieve the instantly recognizable midrange grind and phenomenal touch dynamics that define the Supro sound. A complete range of tones from warm cleans to heavy distortion can be accessed by simply adjusting the volume knob on your instrument. The signature Supro power tube tremolo adds footswitchable depth and dimension to this historic rock and roll machine.
- Power: 25W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two 6973 (power amp)
- Two channels with parallel link
- Speaker: 1x12 custom-voiced Supro BD12
- Controls: volume, tone, tremolo speed, tremolo depth
- FX: Footswitchable tube tremolo
- Gold faceplate
- Black rhino hide tolex
- Assembled in NY, U.S.A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.