- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Neptune Reverb 25W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amplifier
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839336972
- #K47034 005000001 K47034005000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Supro USA presents the 1685RT Neptune Reverb guitar combo amplifier. This 25W, 2x12 combo amp was created in response to artist and backline requests...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get out-of-this-world tone with spring reverb and tube tremolo.
Supro USA presents the 1685RT Neptune Reverb guitar combo amplifier. This 25W, 2x12 combo amp was created in response to artist and backline requests for a Supro amp with a pair of 12 in. speakers and spring reverb. Developed in partnership with SIR, the USA’s largest backline rental company, the Supro Neptune amplifier is a loud, clear answer to the Fender Twin and Vox AC-30.
The Neptune’s microphone-friendly midrange is largely derived from its vintage-correct, 25W; Class-A power section. It is this unique, “self-biasing” power amp that holds the key to the vintage Supro sound. The Neptune Reverb’s remarkably low noise floor makes this amp perfect for live performance at any volume. Even when pushed hard, the Neptune’s power section overdrives with a distinctive clarity, leaving plenty of front-end headroom for use with all kinds of stompbox effects.
Passive Treble and Bass EQ controls allow the musician to fine-tune the frequency response of the Neptune’s preamp to accommodate a wide range of pickups and varied stage environments. Once the guitar signal has been shaped by the passive tone-stack, it is fed into a 4-spring 17 in.-long reverb tank which uses all-tube drive and recovery stages to provide the richest possible effect. The Neptune also features a tremolo circuit which occurs in the output section, lending an ethereal shake and wobble to the enveloping wash of tube-driven reverb.
The Neptune’s wide-body combo cab comes covered in our blue rhino hide tolex and loaded with the British-voiced BD12 drivers that were developed for the award-winning Black Magick amplifier, heard on stages around the world in 2016 with Paul Simon, The Cure, Guns and Roses and Aerosmith. The Neptune’s custom Supro speakers are wired in parallel at 4-ohms to deliver a truly visceral on-stage experience that clearly translates through large PA systems and records beautifully in live-broadcast situation.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 25W, Class-A power
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp), one 12AT7, four 6973 (power amp)
- Speakers: 2x12 Supro BD12 Black Magick
- Controls: Independent bass and treble controls
- FX: All-tube spring reverb, output-tube tremolo
- Self-biasing power amp
- Dimensions: 27.8 x 18 x 10.5 in. (71 x 46 x 26.5 cm)
- Weight: 54 lb.
- Blue Rhino Hide Tolex
- Assembled in Port Jefferson, NY, USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.