- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Room-Mate Junior Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- H83973 004000000 H83973004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The T-Rex Room-Mate Junior reverb effects pedal extends the hugely successful T-Rex line of reverb pedals. The T-Rex Room-Mate Junior offers 4 state-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) All the best from the original Room-Mate packed into one incredibly authentic sounding unit.
The T-Rex Room-Mate Junior reverb effects pedal extends the hugely successful T-Rex line of reverb pedals. The T-Rex Room-Mate Junior offers 4 state-of-the-art sounds algorithms, Spring, Room, Hall and LFO. The reverb options are endless. Use the decay knob to adjust the length of your reverb trail in all four modes. It is also possible to use your Room-Mate Junior in an effects loop without overloading the pedal's input stage, simply adjust the Input Gain knob accordingly. With some amps the built-in spring reverbs can make the sound very trebly as well as having to deal with noise issues. The Room-Mate Junior will eradicate any speculations about unwanted noise and vibrations in a live setting.
- Mix, Level and Decay knobs
- On/Off, Tap Tempo and Input Gain controls
- Spring, Room, Hall and LFO modes
Call or click to get your hands on this perfect marriage of digital tech and analogue craftsmanship.
- 3.9" x 2.2" x 4.7"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.