- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
RS212 2x12 Vertical Stacking Bass Cabinet
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839318565
- Write a Review
- #580858 006000013 580858006000013
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Use the TC Electronic RS212 Vertical Stacking Bass Cabinet to upgrade your onstage sound. One of Its 2- 12" custom Eminence drivers has a centered or...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Unique vertical stacking design that sounds fantastic.
Use the TC Electronic RS212 Vertical Stacking Bass Cabinet to upgrade your onstage sound. One of Its 2- 12" custom Eminence drivers has a centered or coaxially placed tweeter with attenuation control. By positioning a single speaker on its end so that the speaker with the tweeter is on top, or by stacking two RS 212 bass cabs vertically, you get both accentuated bass from contact with the floor, and tonal clarity by having the woofer/tweeter combo speaker closer to ear level.
The RS 212 bass speaker cabinet's road-worthy enclosure is made of 18mm side panels with rounded hardwood corners. Anti-skid, anti-scratch finish. Large, recessed handles. Strong steel grille.
Custom Eminence drivers
Rugged design and Anti-scratch finish
anti-skid surface treatment to help cabinets stick together when stacked
Stacks vertically with other RS cabs to overcome limitations of a single 4x12"
Weight: 44 lb.
Power handling: 400 watts
Enclosure: 18mm plywood side panels, 18mm rounded carved hardwood corners
Surface treatment: Anti-skid, dual-component surface
Porting: Dual rear-porting
Woofer: Eminence custom 12"
Tweeter: Eminence 33mm voice coil, titanium diaphragm
Tweeter adjustment: L-pad (off - 0dB)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.