- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bass Boost Fuzz Metallic Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J46743 004000000 J46743004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Distortion, dirt, grit, grind, overdrive, fuzz, chunk — it goes by many names, comes in many flavors and they’re all good. Unfortunately, finding tha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) This bass overdrive delivers a wide variety of versatile bass tones, from full blow fuzz to slightly overdriven along with a powerful boost.
Distortion, dirt, grit, grind, overdrive, fuzz, chunk — it goes by many names, comes in many flavors and they’re all good. Unfortunately, finding that sweet spot isn’t so easy with vintage pedals. You need to deal with noise, signal loss, tones that can change with battery life and even the temperature on stage. Some of those old Germanium-powered effects are more sensitive than a train-car of nitro.
Tech 21’s all-analog circuitry squeezes righteous, vintage tones out of every Boost Series pedal with modern dependability. Designed and built from the ground up utilizing the best individually-selected, hand-biased discreet components, each unit delivers optimized performance with studio-quiet operation. And we call them Boost pedals for a reason. Alongside a wealth of hot driven tones, there is a powerful boost function that delivers up to an incredible 21dB of clean boost, which can be used independently from the effect. It is a true post-boost, punching up the tone you dialed in, not smothering it in unwanted distortion. From the high-impedance input to the sweepable low-pass filter in the tone control, your tone will be open and controllable in every setting.
When you need a huge, 360-degree, room-filling bass tone, step up to the Bass Boost Fuzz. From the fat, gritty sounds of the ‘60s fuzz bass, to the subterranean growl of industrial metal, the Bass Boost Fuzz puts musical rage in your low-end. When you need more focus and edge, dial in the +CLEAN control to add just the right amount of direct tone to your mix.
- All-analog circuitry
- Individually-selected, hand-biased discreet components
- Tons of hot driven tones
- Incredible 21dB of clean boost, which can be used independently from the effect
- High-impedance input
- Sweepable low-pass filter in the tone control
- Blend direct, clean tone with distorted tone
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.