- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SansAmp Character Series VT Bass DI
Condition 1 - Mint
- H99567 004000000 H99567004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Have you ever arrived at a venue or a studio assuming there would be a decent quality DI? It doesn't always work out that way. For the pro on the go,...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Bass DI with EQ, pad, ground lift and more.
Have you ever arrived at a venue or a studio assuming there would be a decent quality DI? It doesn't always work out that way. For the pro on the go, the VT Bass DI covers a lot of ground in a small footprint. This multi-function, multi-application format features three different outputs. You can complement your current rig, record direct, drive power amps and go direct to the PA. Just throw it in your gig bag and you're ready at a moment's notice.
Like its sibling, the original VT Bass, you can get the same legendary tower of power tone pumping through a stack of 10-inchers. This is for players who enjoy being heard. From chunky funk with the ubiquitous flip top, to the higher gain growl of indie rock. The VT Bass DI incorporates a Blend control to adjust the ratio of direct signal and SansAmp circuitry, and a Bite switch to engage a presence boost and a subsonic filter.
With the VT Bass DI, you can go from clean SVT-style thump to dirty earthquaking rump. No matter which way you dial it in, it all sounds massive.
- Emulations of classic bass rigs
- Blend control for direct versus processed sound
- Rugged build quality
- Quet operation
Your sound on stage is right. Make sure the room sounds right as well. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.