- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atlantis Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J04944 004000000 J04944004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From light, tube-like breakup to heavy, fat overdrive, the Atlantis has you covered. Great with humbuckers, single coils and P90s, you keep the sound...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) This light to medium overdrive pedal brings out the true, natural tone of your guitar and amp.
From light, tube-like breakup to heavy, fat overdrive, the Atlantis has you covered. Great with humbuckers, single coils and P90s, you keep the sound of your guitar and amp without losing any of the bottom end.
Flip the "fat boost" switch and add some extra bass to hear this thing really roar. Enabling the fat boost also gives a touch more grit at higher gain settings. Flip the "high cut" switch to cut back on the highest harsh frequencies - an excellent balance for treble-heavy guitars.
Balance the tone knob, high cut and fat boost switches for an incredible range of tones. From harsh and thin to heavy, fat and powerful, this really does it all.
The Atlantis also gives a great boost to an acoustic guitar, providing extra clarity and body which is great for finger picking. There's plenty of room to spare on all the controls without getting any sort of distortion sound from your acoustic!
- Versatile overdrive that doesn't overpower your natural sound but enhances
- Volume, drive and tone controls
- Hi-Cut and Fat Boost toggle switches
Order yours today!
- Weight: 10.4 oz.
- Dimensions: 4.8" x 2.95" x 2.27"
- Power Requirement: 9V DC Center Negative
- Switching: True Bypass
- Jacks: Neutrik, 1/4"
- LED: Fire
- Finish: Double durable powdercoated
- Wiring: Military-grade point-to-point wiring
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.