- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AC30C2 Classic Limited Edition 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
Condition 2 - Blemished British Racing Green 190839431783
- Write a Review
- J43215 005001004 J43215005001004
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Power SharingThe Vox AC30C2 amp makes use of three 12AX7 preamp tubes and use four EL84 tubes to deliver 30W of power. It uses two 12 in. Celestion G...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) This limited-run tone legend is sure to be the star of your rig.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The Vox AC30C2 amp makes use of three 12AX7 preamp tubes and use four EL84 tubes to deliver 30W of power. It uses two 12 in. Celestion G12M Greenback speakers, and includes a switchable 8/16 ohm output jack for powering an external speaker cabinet when you need to speak with a little more authority; using this jack will mute the internal speakers. Additionally, the 30W guitar amp's 2nd extension speaker jack allows you to run an extra 16-ohm cabinet along with the internal speakers for a fuller sound.
An Evolution in Tone
This Vox amp offers two channels: Normal and Top-Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, letting you dial in a classic sound that is all your own.
Both channels on this Vox tube amplifier rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Vox Custom amplifier can deliver everything from a clean Vox "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
Sound in Motion
Sweeten the sound of your Custom Vox amplifier using its classic tremolo effect. Both the speed and the depth are adjustable, allowing you to generate just the sound you want. A warm Spring Reverb is also included on all Vox Custom guitar amps, adding spaciousness to the sound. The AC30C2 also includes an additional tone control in the Reverb section. The Vox Customer AC30C2 tube amp and all Vox Custom amps can use the optional Vox footswitch, allowing you to turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play. The Vox Custom AC30C2 provides an effects loop for incorporating your favorite effects into your sound. True "Bypass" switching takes the entire effect loop out of the circuit.
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7 (preamp); four EL84 (power amp)
- Two channels (normal, top boost)
- Two inputs
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Speaker: 2x12 Celestion G12M Greenback
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, tone cut, tremolo depth, tremolo speed, reverb level, reverb tone
- Built-in tremolo and spring reverb
- Speaker output
- Limited-edition classic colors
- Dimensions: 27.64 in. x 21.89 in. x 10.4 in.
- Weight: 71 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.