- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AV60 60W Analog Modeling 1X12 Combo Amp
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- Write a Review
- J31875 004001000 J31875004001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AV60 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact, yet gig-worthy combo. The AV60's unique multi-circuit analo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A massively dynamic 1x12 combo that masters old-school tone with space-age technology.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The AV60 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact, yet gig-worthy combo. The AV60's unique multi-circuit analog pre-amp utilizes two 12AX7 tubes to provide a full complement of clean, crunch, overdrive and high-gain tones that can be tailored to your liking via the Bright and Fat switches.
These classic tones are further enhanced by a customizable tube equipped analog power section and a unique, sealed speaker enclosure for improved resonance.
Rounding out the feature set are three, analog-voiced digital effects including Chorus, Delay & Reverb. The VOX AV60 is perfect for players who need a versatile, affordable and incredible-sounding amp.
- Power: 60W (hybrid)
- Tubes: Two 12AX7
- Two channels
- 2x8 preamp circuits
- Speaker: 1x12 Vox original
- Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, bright fat, mod, delay, reverb, effects level, preamp-circuit select
- Effects: Chorus, delay, reverb
- FX loop
- 1/4 in. speaker output
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Dimensions: 23.23 in. x 10.71 x 19.33 in.
- Weight: 36.6 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.