- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MV50CR 50W Guitar Amp Head and BC108 25W 1x8 Speaker Cabinet
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- J56411 004000000 J56411004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vox MV50 Series from VOX represents a truly innovative approach to guitar amplification. This little monster weighs in at only one pound but boas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Serious power and tone from a half-stack that fits in a backpack.
The Vox MV50 Series from VOX represents a truly innovative approach to guitar amplification. This little monster weighs in at only one pound but boasts a tremendous 50 Watts of power and produces serious guitar tone that rivals the sound of your favorite tube amp. Equipped with Nutube, the revolutionary new vacuum tube, the all-analog preamp circuit preserves the richness and warmth of your guitar’s natural sound, while an innovative Class D power amp provides enough volume for any environment.
The ideal companion for the MV50CR, the BC108 is a compact, portable cabinet that is designed to enhance the low-frequency range to ensure rich, full guitar tone at any volume. The specially designed 8 in. speaker is mounted from the front, allowing for clearer tone and a wider dispersion of sound. While compact and lightweight, the BC108 still offers plenty of volume and is perfect for at-home practice.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (hybrid)
- Tube: Nutube 6P1 (preamp)
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: Gain, tone, volume
- 50 Watts; Analog pre-amp featuring Nutube
- Line/headphone outputs
- Dimensions: 5.31 x 3.94 x 2.95 in. (135 x 100 x 75mm)
- Weight: 1.19 lb. (540g)
- Power handling: 25W
- Speaker: 1x8 VOX original
- Impedance: 8ohm
- Two input jacks
- Dimensions: 10.24 x 7.87 x 11.22 in. (260 x 200 x 285 mm)
- Weight: 8.6 lb. (3.9 kg)
- Speaker cable included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.