- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bellwether Analog Delay
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- J44306 004000000 J44306004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Bellwether is a bucket brigade delay pedal with tap tempo. Offering analog circuity and up to 1000ms of lush delays, the Bellwether ushers in a r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Beautiful, lush analog delay that helps you create immense soundscapes.
The Bellwether is a bucket brigade delay pedal with tap tempo. Offering analog circuity and up to 1000ms of lush delays, the Bellwether ushers in a rich soundscape of long and short trails. It can achieve the warm saturated sounds found in delays like the Maxon AD999 and the coveted Boss DM-2. Inversely, the repeats can also be brightened up with the tone control for more pronounced rhythmic delays. The Analog Chorus Engine allows you to manipulate the depth and rate of the chorus effect applied to your trails; creating a deep soundscape of ambient modulation. Set the time and repeat controls low to get that classic western slap back sound or drag them out to achieve shoegaze perfection. Take it all the way to 10 to achieve a self-oscillating delay.
Four tap division options are offered to control the rhythm of your repeats: quarter notes, eighth notes, dotted eighth notes and triplets. Expression control options are offered to swing either the time or repeat controls back-and-forth. Manipulate the time control to get that Johnny Greenwood oscillation or use it on the fly to manipulate the repeat control; adding long tails to your diamonds.
- Tap Division, Time, Repeats, Tone (high-cut), and Level (of repeats) controls
- Analog Chorus Engine’s Rate and Depth controls employable with an on/off toggle
- Five ¼ in. input jacks: input, two outputs, an effects loop and expression control
- Expression jack receives a TRS input to manipulate time or repeats; selectable by a toggle
- Heavy duty footswitches
- Tap tempo
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.