- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #J45179 004000000 J45179004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Janus is a true bypass, dual joystick controlled Tremolo/Fuzz pedal that allows you to create a landscape of distorted textures. Both the Tremolo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) One of the most unique Tremolo/Fuzz pedals out. Amazing distorted textures controlled by joystick.
The Janus is a true bypass, dual joystick controlled Tremolo/Fuzz pedal that allows you to create a landscape of distorted textures. Both the Tremolo and the Fuzz can be isolated and used alone, but can also be used together in series creating thick textures with a lot of movement. Each joystick has a separate X and Y axis that has designated controls. The Tremolo joystick controls the rate and depth while the Fuzz joystick controls the amount of fuzz and the tone. There are individual Volume controls for both effects and a Blend control for the Fuzz that allows the user to mix unaffected signal with the effected fuzz signal.
The joystick controls make the Janus a great option for guitars, vocals, keys or tracks.
Tremolo and Fuzz effects in one
Effects can be used alone or blended together
9V DC – 8 mA
Dimensions: 7.38 x 4.70 X 2.75 in.
***The use of an isolated power supply is recommended for powering all Walrus Audio Pedals. Daisy chain power supplies are not recommended.***
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.