- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Warhorn Overdrive Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J52044 004000000 J52044004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Walrus Audio Warhorn is a midrange, transparent overdrive pedal that’s capable of punchy rhythm, to searing Texas Blues leads. For added versatil...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Overdrive tone that's ready for battle.
The Walrus Audio Warhorn is a midrange, transparent overdrive pedal that’s capable of punchy rhythm, to searing Texas Blues leads. For added versatility, the pedal features a toggle switch that provides two flavors of clipping. The up position is a more compressed, symmetrically clipped tone, and the down position is an asymmetric, more open and organic sound. It includes Level, Drive, Bass and Treble controls providing a large range of tweaking and shaping options for your original tone.
- Power: 9V DC 8.9mA
- Dimensions: 4.77 in. x 2.9 in. x 2.3 in.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.