- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Latitude Standard Tremolo Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- J47409 004000000 J47409004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the sweet shimmering tremolo of yesteryear to helicopter choppiness of today, the tremolo has been a staple for guitar effects. With one foot in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Simply designed to keep your tone perfectly balanced within a beautiful and full tremolo.
From the sweet shimmering tremolo of yesteryear to helicopter choppiness of today, the tremolo has been a staple for guitar effects. With one foot in sweet vintage tones and one foot in more modern helicopter chops, the Wampler Latitude Standard simply just offers you pure and beautiful tremolo.
Like the standard’s big brother, the Deluxe, the standard has a pure signal path that allow the tremolo effect to be layered across the top giving you the best sound you can possible want from a tremolo.
Featuring a standard sine wave and controls for level, speed and depth, those tremolo tones you’ve always chased can be yours simply and easily. Most important of these controls, believe it or not, is the volume. How many times have you put a tremolo on and it’s either been way too loud or quiet? With this control, you can easily balance your tone perfectly. This may seem obvious, but you’d be surprised how many great tremolo’s are let down by a poorly placed, or completely missing, volume control.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- 9v power jack, no battery connection
- Power draw: 30mA
- Speed, depth, attack, space and level controls
- 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (88.9 mm x 114.3 mm x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.