- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Doctor Lo-Fi Delay Effects Pedal
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839761163
- #K40918 005000015 K40918005000015
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Born from a collaboration between Brian Wampler and superstar, tele-master Brad Paisley, The Doctor Lo-Fi Delay pedal exudes a gritty character that ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Take control over time and sonic space with The Doctor.
Born from a collaboration between Brian Wampler and superstar, tele-master Brad Paisley, The Doctor Lo-Fi Delay pedal exudes a gritty character that works as well for laying down an ambient sonic bed as it does for old-school slapback.
Give the pedal’s Rate and Depth knobs a spin, and the self-oscillating repeats easily become an aural wash that, while not interfering with the notes you’re playing, is still far from subtle. And the pedal’s straight-forward control layout—such as onboard tap tempo control with four easily selectable rhythmic subdivisions—makes use of The Doctor Lo-Fi Delay a triumph over many of the menu-based delay engines of today. Brian Wampler and Brad Paisley know guitar tone. Take a tip from them and add the lo-fi delay goodness of The Doctor to your pedalboard. We think you’ll find it’s right in your Wheelhouse.
Anything but Pristine
There are few tones more addictive to guitarists than the runaway repeats of a self-oscillating delay. With The Doctor, you can put that glorious chaos underneath your playing as an ambient cloud that is anything but pristine. We think you’ll find that Brian Wampler has succeeded in expertly balancing the line of tonal radiance and grainy disintegration like precious few delay pedal creators before.
A few knobs and the truth
Plug it in, step on the footswitch, and be inspired. That’s how easy The Doctor Lo-Fi Delay is to use. Unlike many menu-based digital pedals, Wampler wants you to be able to twist a few knobs and get the exact tone you’re looking for. If reading manuals and scrolling through deep menus makes you sick, we have The Doctor for you.
An instrument unto itself
Are you constantly tweaking, manipulating, and otherwise dominating your delay pedals in the heat of a performance? Then The Doctor is for you. The onboard tap tempo footswitch and Sub Divisions button are effortlessly accurate, giving you repeats that are every bit the musical instrument as your guitar and amplifier.
External tap tempo in/out control allows you to connect another compatible pedal and have The Doctor control its delay time, or have it control The Doctor – the days of tap tempo tap dancing are numbered!
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within The Doctor. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its amazingly simple user interface, The Doctor Lo-Fi Delay pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- Lo-Fi repeats that become a sonic bed for your tone
- Pots for Rate and Depth add modulated movement to each repeat
- 100% analog, untouched signal path for your original/through/unaffected tone
- Carefully engineered to be plug-and-play ready
- Intuitive control layout that will be familiar to most players
- No menu diving or confusing computer-based editors
- Onboard tap tempo footswitch gives your on-the-fly rhythmic control
- Incredibly accurate footswitch ensures you lock in with the song
- Sub Division button cycles through quarter, eighth, dotted eighth, and triplets
Call or click to order today!
- High-grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switches that will last for years
- Top mounted input and output jacks External Tap Tempo Out/In
- 9v power jack Power draw: 53mA (at 9v) and 63mA (at 18v)
- Spatial, ambient trails - the more clockwise you move the tone control, the more swirly and ambient the repeats are leading you effortlessly into amazing self-oscillation
- Maximum 800ms delay Four subdivisions: Quarter, Eight, Dotted 8th and Triplet
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (88.9 x 114.3 x 38.1) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Built in the U.S.A
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.