- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Triple Wreck Distortion Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #J47766 004000000 J47766004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Triple Wreck is probably one of the tightest, thickest highest gain distortions you have ever heard. Many people have told Wampler that it sounds...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A menacingly brutal distortion that provides two different modes plus a boost.
The Triple Wreck is probably one of the tightest, thickest highest gain distortions you have ever heard. Many people have told Wampler that it sounds more like a 5150® amp to them than a distortion pedal. All Wampler can say is that they designed it to just be an awesome distortion pedal, heavier than everything else, meaner than everything else, and it is.
With a solid 3-band EQ (you can scoop out those mids without it peeking out the lows and highs like so many other pedals), you can emulate some of your favorite high gain tones – but, as this pedal is so versatile, you can easily find a distinctive tone all of your own.
There are two distinct voices in the Triple Wreck: Hard and Brutal. The Hard gives you that warmer thump high gain, whereas the Brutal allows a little more sparkle to creep in, giving it that more recent, full audio spectrum feel.
Wampler's already put in loads of gain, maybe more than you need, so let’s stick in a boost switch. What? Putting a boost switch on an already high gain pedal may sound crazy but you’ll be amazed at how well it works. It gives you two options via the Boost Contour blend control. With the boost on and it dialed round to counter-clockwise, your distortion is multiplied and you have the solo sound you have always wanted. Pinch harmonics are just there, in places you’ve never found them before. With it dialed round to clockwise, your pedal turns into a fuzzy monster. Tweak the EQ and you can get tone that will remind you of the Smashing Pumpkins right round to some Pink Floyd kind of fuzzy solo tone. It’s all there, waiting for you.
Think about your favorite high gain tone. Is it a high gain with the mids scooped out, or is it roll your hand across the knobs to get that in your face, fuzzy, brutal attitude-melting distortion. Whatever you are looking for, the Triple Wreck is probably the only pedal on the market that can satisfy all of those options. This pedal should come with a public health warning.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9 V power jack
- Power draw: 23mA (9 V)
- Boost Switch to give you extra gain / or Fuzz
- Hard/Brutal switch giving you extra voicing options
- Simply the best at that scooped metal tone
- 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (88.9 mm x 114.3 mm x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.