- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers OBC Series OBC810 8x10 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- #424076 000002000 424076000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Orange Amplifiers OBC810 Bass Speaker Cabinet marks the return of the legendary Orange 8x10, originally made in very small numbers during the 197...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Orange's legendary 8x10 bass cabinet makes a triumphant return, loaded with eight Eminence 10" speakers for brilliant and powerful bass tone.
The Orange Amplifiers OBC810 Bass Speaker Cabinet marks the return of the legendary Orange 8x10, originally made in very small numbers during the 1970s. Built from 13-ply high-density birch plywood, the powerful sound that blasts from the OBC810 bass cabinet is as big as the cab looks.
A rear-ported cabinet, the Orange OBC810 is armed with 4 acoustically voiced compartments, adding strength, balance, and deep bass presence. The cab's 4x10" Eminence speakers provide a tight punchy sound. Combined with the classic configuration of 8x10 speakers wired to 4 ohms, and handling a whopping 1200W, the Orange OBC810 bass cab is truly an awe-inspiring cabinet that will drop your jaw with the first thump of your bass guitar. 2 heavy-duty casters help you move the OBC810 to and from gigs.
- Speaker configuration: 8x10", 4 ohm
- Power handling: 1200 watts RMS
- Connection: Speakon and standard 1/4" jack
- Features: rear port
- Cabinet construction: 13-ply high-density 18mm birch plywood
- Weight: 150lb.
- Dimensions: 53-1/4"H x 27-3/4"W x 22-3/4"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.