- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers PPC Series PPC112C 1x12 60W Closed-Back Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H82014 000001000 H82014000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Orange Amplification PPC112 Compact Closed Back Speaker Cabinet is a 1x12 cab featuring a 60W Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker. Orange speaker cabine...Click To Read More About This Product
Get real power and tone from a compact cab.
The Orange Amplification PPC112 Compact Closed Back Speaker Cabinet is a 1x12 cab featuring a 60W Celestion Vintage 30 Speaker. Orange speaker cabinets, like their amplifiers, are built to last using extremely rugged construction and manufacturing techniques. Every Power Projection Cabinet (PPC) is built using 13-ply high-density 18mm Baltic Birch plywood. A unique skid feet design helps to acoustically couple their cabinets to the stage, thus providing a tighter bass response and full range tone definition. The result is a laser-focused tone that's full of warm midrange.
All Orange guitar cabinets are equipped with comfortable flush handles and the same legendary basket-weave grill cloth.
- 13-ply 18mm plywood construction
- 1 - 12" Celestion Vintage 30W
Get your PPC112C today, just call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.