- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Outlaw Effects Late Riser Volume Swell Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53586 000000000 L53586000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Outlaw Effects Late Riser volume swell silences the attack of your signal and gradually brings it up to volume. Get violin or pedal steel-like sw...Click To Read More About This Product
Add this beauty to your board to make your tone lazy in the best way.
The Outlaw Effects Late Riser volume swell silences the attack of your signal and gradually brings it up to volume. Get violin or pedal steel-like swells, reproducing the sound of quickly rolling your guitar's volume knob or engaging a volume pedal. Rise control adjusts the amount of time it takes the input signal to swell from silence to full volume, while Shine (aka Sensitivity) controls how sensitive the pedal is to picking dynamics
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.